G.U.E.S.T Introduction to Yachting Interior Course
We are excited to announce that we are introducing a new course to our wide selection of crew training opportunities in partnership with G.U.E.S.T, the standard in superyacht training. If you need a boost to start your superyacht crew career or want to brush up on your yacht interiors skills, then this course is perfect for you. We at Titan Fleet would love to help you create your dream future and are offering a one time special discounted price for this first introductory course held in Antibes.
Come and join us on: 15th - 19th April 2019
A 5-day comprehensive G.U.E.S.T approved Interior Introduction course in Antibes
For all crew working, or wanting to work within the superyacht sector, our course includes:
- Complete understanding of yachting life
- Laundry, fabrics and furnishings, safety
- Introduction to food service
- Introduction to wine, bartending and mixology
- Introduction to floristry
- Food and hygiene certification
To book on the course, or find out more please email us or call 04 92 93 75 07 today.
ONCE ONLY Launch Price - 750 €
What you will learn
Over five days you will learn about luxury 7* service both within a classroom setting as well as live practise onboard a superyacht.
You will finish the course understanding housekeeping, laundry, fabrics care and maintenance and standard operating procedures (SOP’s). Our trainer will explain the importance of etiquette and personal presentation, offer resume assistance and assure you have the confidence to step onboard and exceed expectations with your next yacht position.
Sarah Diggle - Whitlock is a pioneer trainer in the superyacht Industry who fully understands the requirements and needs of entry level crew. She will deliver a wealth of expertise in service, housekeeping, cocktail mixology, wines, floristry and priceless tips, real life experiences and insights from this amazing industry.
Why Titan Fleet?
- We are a training school based in the heart of the superyacht hub of Antibes and have been operating since 2012.
- We offer a full training repertoire for entry level crew from STCW, Power Boat Level 2 and Jet Ski Licenses, to VHF Radio & many more.
- We welcome and facilitate new crew integration into the industry.
- We are a friendly and supportive team who can guide you through your first steps in the industry.
- We also manage a fleet of superyachts so have first hand experience and expertise.
- You cant beat real training! We have the best training facilities in the area, a fully equipped classroom, and a 50m superyacht to practice on.
- We prioritise our students for seasonal placement on our fleet of yachts.
To find out more please contact our training manager Cathy Barrow by calling +33 (0)4 92 93 75 07 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org