About the course
Crowd Management training required by STCW regulation A V/3. This course is required for all personnel designated to assist crowds in an emergency situation.
What you will learn
After successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Control a crowd in an emergency situation on board.
- Have awareness of life saving appliances and control plans on board.
- Know how to communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency.
- Demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances.
- Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures.
- Follow mustering procedures.
- Understanding passengers behaviour in a crisis.
- Understanding types of panic and procedures for avoiding panic.
- Plan escape routes.
This course is governed under new regulations STCW78 and has been amended.
Upcoming course dates
Courses run regularly throughout the year. Please contact us for the date of the next course.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Each session has limited spaces so please reserve your place now to avoid disappointment.