About the course
Crowd Management training required by STCW regulation A V/3. This course is required for all personnel designated to assist crowds in an emergency situation.
What you will learn
After successful completion of the course, students will be able to;
- Control a crowd in an emergency situation on board
- Have awareness of life saving appliances and control plans on board
- Know how to communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency
- Demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances
- Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures
- Follow mustering procedures
- Understanding passengers behavior in a crisis
- Understanding types of panic and procedures for avoiding panic
- Plan escape routes
This course is governed under new regulations STCW78 as amended.
Please contact email@example.com for course availability